Monday, October 10, 2011

Can heaven recommend you?

So on yesterday the preacher chose a topic that was very poignant to me, he asked the question can heaven recommend you? I gave that some thought, and I would have to be honest and say I really don't know the answer to that question. I would love to say of course heaven can, but I really don't know.... only God does. So here goes the poem of the day....

Recommended by Heaven

A call was sent out all around
from the blue of the clouds you could feel the ground quake
But not many, only one could here the sound
Proud and joyous was the candidate found
who came highly qualified and fit for the job
humbly he answered and expressed his gratitude to God,
but yet he had one question that seemed to weigh him down
before he could enjoy the moment he had to know
Why was I chosen and no one else? What separates me from the rest?
With a hearty pat on the back and an expression of love, God answered simply,
You are my beloved, my own precious child, my son and in all the earth their is none to be found
as highly recommended as you are you see
because you come from part of me

No comments:

Post a Comment